What is 3DEXPERIENCE®? What is ‘The Platform’? What is PLM?
These phrases can all be true, but what do they mean, in the real world? Where companies are dealing with real growth, real legislation/audit requirements, real problems, etc?
I am hoping that the video below will help to see some of what these phrases mean in the real world when using the 3DEXPERIENCE platform for:
- An Interface That Adapts To Who Is Using It
- Live Task Management
- Searching All Your Data In Seconds
- CAD For Everyone (Without A CAD License)
- BOM For Everyone
- Document Management
- Engineering Reviews Marking-Up CAD Data Live
- Installing CAD Software Directly From The Web
- Seamless Integration Of Your CAD Systems
But I know that it's easy for me to type these words, so this video gives you a brief glimpse of how each of the above looks in the 3DEXPERIENCE platform.
But this is just a starting point ….
3DEXPERIENCE is this… and so much more!
Dassault Systèmes 3DEXPERIENCE® platform is a collaborative environment that empowers businesses and people to innovate in entirely new ways and create products and services using virtual experiences. It provides a real-time view of business activity and ecosystem, connecting people, ideas, and data.
- Via the 3DEXPERIENCE platform, Industry Solution Experiences are provided and tailored for each industry.
- The 3DEXPERIENCE platform provides a real-time view of business activity and ecosystem, connecting people, ideas, and data in a single collaborative environment that empowers businesses and people to innovate in entirely new ways.
- The portfolio includes 3D modeling applications, simulation applications creating virtual twins of products or production systems, social and collaborative applications, and information intelligence applications.
Read more on the 3DEXPERIENCE platform - CATIA, DELMIA, ENOVIA, SOLIDWORKS, SIMULIA, 3DVIA, Netvibes and much more ... available on-premise, private or public cloud >>