Discover How You Can Weather the Unexpected with SOLIDWORKS and 3DEXPERIENCE Works
If this last year has taught us anything it's that life is unpredictable and requires flexibility. When disruptions happen, how do maintain your team's productivity when all your tools, data, and people are tied to the desktop?
Don't Let the Disruptions Derail Your Product Development Efforts
With cloud-based tools in the 3DEXPERIENCE® Works portfolio, all of your most valuable stakeholders can stay connected and contributing from anywhere and on any device. These purpose-built tools enable every stakeholder to access real-time data and tools all in one secure place, facilitating the collaboration that leads to higher levels of innovation and quality. With these tools progress never stops … regardless of what life throws your way.
Embrace the Tools That Connect Information and Key Stakeholders
SOLIDWORKS CEO Gian Paolo Bassi shows how he uses SOLIDWORKS 2022 and tools in the 3DEXPERIENCE Works portfolio to:
> Keep design projects and teams on track regardless of what he's doing:
> Collaborate with key stakeholders on real-time models, even when he is not in the office; and
> Tap into the power of cloud-based, advanced simulation to ensure his "top-secret" design is strong enough to fulfill its mission
Empower Your Teams to Stay Connected and Contributing from Anywhere
... Learn how connecting the people, apps, and real-time data from every aspect of your business can help you weather the unexpected. Be prepared with 3DEXPERIENCE Works.
... Learn more about the many important enhancements in SOLIDWORKS 2022 that will boost the capabilities and improve the workflows you use every day for design, documentation, data management, validation, and more.
Explore the Enhancements
- Part Modeling Enhancements: SOLIDWORKS’ legendary modeling capabilities have been further refined to make it faster and easier than ever to create part geometries.
- Hybrid Modeling: By enabling designers to work with mesh geometry more efficiently, Hybrid Modeling accelerates the design process and shortens design times.
- More Efficient Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing: A dramatically improved workflow and user interface for Geometric Dimensioning and tolerancing let designers work directly in the graphics area and build feature control frames cell by cell. Improved ISO support means that it’s faster and easier to ensure standards adherence. The result is faster, more intuitive tolerancing of designs.
- Cut List Support in BOM Tables: An updated user interface and expanded functionality for detailed cut lists in Bill of Materials tables make BOM functionality more user-friendly and useful.
- Configuration Tables: Configuration tables eliminate the need for Excel or similar applications to store
configuration parameters. Created automatically when a part or assembly has multiple configurations, configuration tables make it easy to quickly modify configuration parameters for parts and assemblies.
- Assembly Performance and Workflow: The 2022 SOLIDWORKS makes it faster and easier than ever to manage large, complex assemblies through improved workflows and smarter mode management, minimizing wasted time and maximizing productivity.
- Expanded Use of Detailing Mode: Detailing mode is the fastest way to open and detail a SOLIDWORKS drawing. These speed and efficiency gains are now available for an expanded range of functions within the mode.
- Import and Display Performance Improvements: Performance improvements in import and model display accelerate and streamline the design process in several ways
- Structure System and Weldment Improvements: New Structure System improvements make weldment creation faster and easier than ever before.
- 3DEXPERIENCE Improvements: Boost user productivity with support for additional languages in Collaborative Designer for SOLIDWORKS; Using 3DEXPERIENCE SOLIDWORKS, access your favorite 3DEXPERIENCE commands from multiple places within SOLIDWORKS including the File Menu, Command Manager, and Context menu with support for all 3DEXPERIENCE operations
- Extending Your Reach with Collaborative Business Innovator: Adding Collaborative Business Innovator to your SOLIDWORKS portfolio unlocks a broad range of capabilities to powerfully expand collaborative capabilities through dashboards and communities, increasing the speed and quality of
the development process and accelerating innovation.
Read the SOLIDWORKS 2022 Enhancements Guide for the full list of enhancements mentioned above.
Want to know more?
More information can be found on SOLIDWORKS and 3DEXPERIENCE® Works whitepapers, reference guides, datasheets, how-to videos and ebooks or Read our most Frequently Asked Questions guide