Next generation CFD tool
scFLOW from MSC Software is a state-of the art Computational Fluid Dynamic (CFD) package which uses a polyhedral mesh to solve some very complex problems with short run-times that have surprised long term users of other CFD packages.
Independent of what industry you are in, there are common points which we all focus on:
- 'Go to market' strategy
- Time and resource to innovate
- How to get our product to market faster, more efficiently at a reduced cost?
- How to adapt our processes and business model to market changes?
- What area, department or process do we need to improve?
- How are our competitors doing and why do we lose business to them?
- What value do we offer our customers?
- What is the real customer experience?
- How can we unify sales with engineering and marketing through to production?
- Do your marketing or salespeople know what other departments do?
1. WHY is the 3DEXPERIENCE Platform the future?The 3DEXPERIENCE platform from Dassault Systemes provides software solutions for every organization in your company - from marketing to sales to engineering – that help you, in your value creation process, to create differentiating consumer experiences.
With a single, easy-to-use interface, it powers INDUSTRY SOLUTION EXPERIENCES, based on 3D design, analysis, simulation and intelligence software in a collaborative interactive environment.
Developing the ideal process parameters for 3D printing a part can be expensive: in both time and raw materials.
Developing the ideal process parameters for 3D printing a part can be expensive: in both time and raw materials. Simufact Additive, from MSC Software and available withing the MSC One flexible licensing solution, allows users to quickly evaluate the effects of part orientation, material selection, machine parameters and post-build operations to reduce the number of test runs required in metal to achieve a minimised distortion and residual stress condition.
Digimat advanced materials modelling environment
Available within the flexible MSC One licensing environment, Digimat provides many tools for enhancing the fidelity of the material models used by engineers for finite element analysis and reduces the need for lengthy and expensive coupon testing.
This short video gives a demonstration of how easily Digimat MF and FE can be used to define 3D orthotropic material models using simple isotropic models for the constituent materials of epoxy/fibre laminates.
Apex Generative DesignMSC Apex with an innovative new approach to topology optimisation resulting in higher fidelity shapes suitable for 3D printing but in a small fraction of the time taken for many of the solvers commonly used for this task today.
Dassault Systemes announces JLR Supplier Offers
Jaguar Land Rover i-PLM 2.0 - The Engineering Toolset
Jaguar Land Rover’s heritage comprises some of the world’s most iconic vehicles, including Jaguar Mark II, E-Type, and the Land Rover Defender.
Jaguar Land Rover (JLR) emerged within Tata Motors as an exciting, dynamic global enterprise after having passed through the corporate hands of Ford Motors. Due to JLR's varied ownership history, a complex mixture of automotive industry software was inherited from its previous owners, and this was not scaled or supportive of JLR’s aggressive business plan.
The perception in many countries across the world about restrictions on business outside of the COVID-19 had always been a concern for me.
Why should a SME focus only on local markets?
Throughout my experience both in Northern and Southern Europe I have identified the same trend.
Change – It happens, and it must happen in order for things to (hopefully) get better.
Issues – we all know that they exist, but are we ever truly aware of how bad they are? how many of them there are? who is fixing them, and when they have been fixed?